27.9.06

De dwangmatige Aziaat

Vandaag kreeg ik deze mail. Terstond verkreukelde mijn voorhoofd.

Dear friends

I hope you all are enjoying life and busy with preparing online material. Good I am also enjoying and busy.

I think the "hard core urban g...a...n...g (researchers)" are not communicating together. Although this is one of the major objectives of this course.

So we all are going to interact from today to exchange our new ideas and lessons in this important field of urban studies.

Therefore I request you to reply to my mail asap and share your new ideas / experiences after returing back.


Best wishes
******



Of een meer formele, hoogdravende en dominante manier om te zeggen:
we moeten onze contacten blijven onderhouden.

Als rechtgeaarde Eurocentrist blijf ik Indiërs een hoogst vreemd volk vinden, wie geeft me gelijk?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

blijkbaar weinigen, ik ken geen indiër, dus zonder ontmoeting kan ik u geen gelijk geven

Anonymous said...

moet controleren:)